Administration‎ > ‎Business Office‎ > ‎


What do I need to provide in order to get reimbursed for an expense?

You will need an expense reimbursement form (to be provided on-line shortly), currently available in the Business Office, ORIGINALS of any bills that you wish to be remibursed for, and proof of payment. Complete the reimbursement form, and have it signed off by the Principal or your Supervisor and send to the Business Office for processing.