Make use of features and tools like Docs Translation or CSS Editing to customize your docs and make them work for you.
- Polyline: Draw shapes and lines in Google docs to make graphs, images and examples.
- Docs Translation: Find the docs translator under Tools.
- Snap to Guides: With this Edit feature, you can line up shapes in your doc automatically.
- Reference tools: Google docs comes with access to a dictionary, thesaurus and encyclopedia that you can use within the document.
- CSS Editing: Change the display of your doc by manually plugging in your CSS text.
- HTML tags: Docs supports, or partially supports, some HTML tags, shown here.