Our vision is a school system that engages in an active partnership with families and the community, is proactive in honoring diversity, and meets the academic, physical, social, and emotional developmental needs of all our students.
Our Mission is for all students to be successful, engaged, lifelong learners.
Our compass is a set of principles which recognize that:
- parents are the primary educators of their children and should be respected and involved as such;
- providing and supporting quality teaching and learning is the primary task of all staff;
- effective schools design and implement programs and activities which are age appropriate and address the academic, physical, social and emotional development of each student;
- as they mature, students should take increasing responsibility for their own learning;
- an organization which is concerned with the development of people needs to be people-centered in approaching its task;
- effective organizations keep the scope and quality of their activities under review with the aim of improving them;
- those who work in and for schools have an accountability to students and their families, to their peers, and to the wider community;
- available resources should be used wisely; and
- spending on public education services is an essential investment in the future of our community.
If you share these values, come join the challenge.