For Parents‎ > ‎

Parent FAQ

Q: My son/daughter is 14 or 15 and they want to get a job. Where do I go to get them a work permit?

A: Go to the high school principal's office to pick up the Work Permit Form.

Q: My son/daughter is 16 or 17 years old and are looking for a job, where can they go to get an educational certificate?

A: You or your child should go to for the necessary forms and further information.

Q: When are my students on vacation this year? 

A: Christmas Vacation: The first full day of vacation is on December 22, 2011. Classes resume on Tuesday, January 3, 2012.

February Break begins Monday February 20, 2012 (Presidents' Day) Classes resume Monday, February 27, 2012.

April Break begins on Monday, April 16, 2012 (Patriots' Day). Classes resume Monday April 23, 2012. 

Q: When can I purchase student insurance for my child?

A: Student insurance can be purchased any time during the school year. Please contact your child's school or Assistant Superintendent Brian Tarr's offfce for an applicaion.

Q: When is the last day of school for students? 

A: The last day of school for students is scheduled for June 13. This day will be adjusted for snow/school emergency days.